Monday, January 28, 2013

It’s Almost February…What’s your plan?


Are you on track to reach your 2013 goals?  How was your January?  Did you kick off the New Year as you wanted?
-OR-
 Have you hit obstacles and road blocks?  Tell me your story?  What’s your plan and how will you reach your goals?

I would love to hear about your successes and struggles over the past month and about your February goals.  You can post a comment below or send me an e-mail so we can set an action plan and get you on track.

To be honest I have enjoyed logging some miles and workouts this January with mild temperatures and mostly sunny skies.  My planning on the other hand has not been fantastic.  I seem to have way too many coals in the fire and setting my own goals and event calendar has not been at the top of my list.  I did not have anything on the books until this evening.  I just registered for the Race for the Place 5k.  My first event of 2013 will be a 5k road race supporting St. Lawrence Place here in Columbia, SC.  I signed up because my wife and boys wanted to run J.  That’s right, my family put our first event on the calendar – I Love it!  I plan to write more on the benefits of involving your whole family.  I would also like to hear how you include your family in your fitness events and plans.



Join us February 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment