Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tri Fit Soutions Launches Fitness Blog

Welcome to my new Fitness & Wellness blog.  I just renewed my American Heart Association CPR/AED certification and am studing for the NASM CPT exam as well as my Level 3 USA Cycling Coach exam.

I am commited to provide personal training and wellness coaching to anyone interested in setting health and wellness goals.  My personal mission is to provide a simple plan and motivation for individuals that are interested in improving thier physical fitness and overall wellness.  I will offer personalized fitness plans using NASMs OPT model, Optimum Performance Training.

In addition to general fitness goals I have a passion for sharing techniques and performance enhancement techniques for triathletes, runners and cyclist.

Thanks for visiting my new blog.

Here's to your health,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment