Friday, July 13, 2012

NASM Certificate in Personal Training

It's official.  I am certified as a personal trainer.  After a long 6 months of studying the National Academy of Sports Medicine personal training curriculum and applying the OPT  "Optimum Performance Training" model of integrated phased training I finally took and passed the exam.

I am excited to share my knowledge and passion for heath to help my clients reach their goals.  I have some organizing and planning to do myself, but hope to post some helpful tips and ideas regularly.  Please contact me if I can help create a customized plan to help you reach your goals.


Tri Fit Solutions mission: "To help my clients reach their health and wellness goals with a well established plan". 

trifitsolutions@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment