Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Focus | Fitness | Faith - A New Mission

I have been busy working on a logo to capture my vision of helping others find their Focus, Fitness and Faith.  I do love training and competing in triathlons and want to share my love of this sport with others, but more importantly I want to help others find happiness.  The more I dig into why and how I want to help people the more I realize there is so much more to getting in shape and reaching temporary fitness goals.  I believe we all must reflect on what we really want and why?  It is so easy to get side tracked and to focus on the wrong things for the wrong reasons.  Although my mission statement is still work in progress I am committed to help others mentally, physically and spiritually.  I want to make a difference with my abilities and skills that will transform lives and provide a better future for others, their families and our world.  I believe if we strive for balance in our lives we can accomplish great things.

My Mission: "To help others reach their health and wellness goals with a well established plan that includes focus, fitness & faith.

I believe we can all make a difference and find happiness when our intentions are pure and goals realistic.


A good friend shared the below scripture with me while cycling and I found it helpful in my quest.

"Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you.  Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you:  A prophet to the nations - that's what I had in mind for you."  Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment