Friday, October 26, 2012

It's all about the journey...



It’s all about the journey…

So whether you are just beginning or getting ready for your next event you need to remember you must enjoy the journey.  Start by keeping a journal.  I have always been a journal writer and although most of my journal entries are pretty boring and probably something none of you would enjoy reading they generally do help me focus on what motivates me and what holds me back.

I wanted to kick off a series of posts to help encourage all of you to first, visit my blog frequently and second, create habits in your life for a healthier you.  I am working on some basic workout routines that I will share soon, but first I want to have some regular readers – You.  Please check in weekly for an update on my 9 week plan.  Ask questions, discuss & reach your goals!  I am working on having a more interactive site and will be setting an “office hour” soon so you will know when I am logged in and available to answer fitness questions LIVE.

Here is my 9 week plan which will get us to Christmas:

Week 1:  Getting started:  Get a journal, tell your friends & family about your decision to get healthy, and set some goals.
Week 2:  Watching your intake:  This information will be basic but useful.
Week 3:  Stumbling is normal:  A few setbacks are O.K.
Week 4:  Sleep:  Getting more of it with lots of benefits.
Week 5:  Embracing Change:  Every 3-4 weeks mix it up.
Week 6:  Balance:  Need I say more?
Week 7:  Review week:  Time to turn it up a notch.
Week 8:  Daily Routine enhancements:  Breaking bad habits
Week 9:  Progress check + Next 9 week planning

I am excited about this new 9 week blog venture and know that as we create this and implement change it will grow into a powerful tool.  I also know that all of my plans are subject to change just as they always have been so let me know if there is something you would like to see and I will try to implement it into our plan.

“Focus, Fitness & Faith”  - Tri Fit Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment