Monday, December 24, 2012

Week 9: Progress Check & New Year Plan


I hope each of you have a Very Merry Christmas and enjoy this time with your family and friends.  As our first 9 week fitness “blog” venture comes to a close I am excited about what we will achieve in the coming year.  Thank you for reading and checking in weekly to read my updates.  I would love to hear about your fitness successes and struggles so please reach out to me and let’s discuss how you can create new healthy habits in 2013.

I have been busy working on the Tri Fit Solutions business plan (workout plans, marketing plans and fitness education).  I love working with clients of all fitness levels with goals ranging from weight loss to peak race performance.  My niche focus is on gaining and improving your fitness level so you can complete your first triathlon or improve on your best time in a triathlon race of all distances.  As a newly certified personal trainer I want to bring a unique approach to triathlon training.  My individualized focused training plan and NASM OPT fitness program is the first of its kind in Columbia, SC.

Take this week to evaluate your goals including your strengths and weaknesses.  After the first of the year I challenge you to set new goals and create a plan to achieve them.  The first step in making fitness a part of your routine is to take action.  As your personal trainer I can help you create a customized plan to reach your goals.

My goals this week:
-         Create 3 swim drill videos and upload to my YouTube page.
-         Develop a 9 week triathlon training “blog” series to launch in January
-         Begin marketing triathlon “cross-training” fitness plans – general online plan & individualized personal training plans

What are your goals?

I am here to help you….together we can achieve…

Focus, Fitness, & Faith,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment