Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015 | New Opportunities!




2015 is off to a quick start.  I have been trying to  figure out ways to diversify my training and am happy to report that in addition to triathlon training and leading RPM spin classes at Gold's I am now a trainer with Best Self Fitness and The Drew Wellness Center in Columbia, SC.
Check out some of the great services and amenities they provide by visiting their websites by clicking on their names above.  I will be leading a boot camp workout for kids on Monday afternoons for Best Self Fitness in addition to other training sessions based on demand.  I will also be leading boot camps and providing personal training at The Drew Wellness Center.  Contact them directly or e-mail me for more details on these new training opportunities.




No comments:

Post a Comment